Ånkli go Hyosung reklame !

Prat, råd og tips for dere med lett-MC, crossere o.l.
Svar
Pollti

Ånkli go Hyosung reklame !

Legg inn av Pollti »

Well someone has to tell the truth and Hyosung have been so bad over the last few years that I just don't care anymore. All the good people have quit anyway, and I'd rather have integrity than money.

I do not recommend anyone buy an RX or XRX125 or a MS3250.

I wouldn't !

The products themselves are not bad although the MS3250 is nicknamed "Mission Impossible" in Korea since Konglish for transmission is "Mission" and they are infamous for issues.

The main problem with these models is that the company will sell them but they will not support them - parts wise. I know this from experience of course.

So the bikes aren't bad but you may as well be buying Chinese for the support and spare parts you will receive.

My 2 cents from an owners point of view.

Recently took a buddy (first time bike owner) shopping for a bike. Showed him the line-up at my house before we left. He thought the MS3250 would be a good starter bike as he has never used a clutch before. I told him how long the average wait for engine parts is for that model and he said, "F*ck That!"

Next he said the RX125 looked like a good learner bike. It is but again I told him that the company doesn't take RX owners seriously as indicated by the long wait for parts again. He suggested we forget Hyosung as a real company and go with Daelim. I said Hyosung is still good for some things though they are at an all time low these days service wise.

I suggested a GT250. He likes the new White models but again I told him that unlike a real company, Hyosung can, has and will discontinue a colour at anytime and there is nothing a customer can do about it. They will not provide parts for even 10 years while the real companies promise parts for a discontinued models for many years - BMW guarantees parts supply on discontinued models for 25 years. Hyosung can't even guarantee a week!

I said solid Red or solid Black are your best bets as I have yet to see Hyosung choke on those colours.

So that is what he bought. A Black GT250.

Good bike, good parts supply.

Shame every model is not supported. It's a little hit and miss unless you have years of experience.

Someone has to tell the truth. I know too many people with bikes and scooters they can't repair and can't sell. Terrible situation !

Og Herremannen som skrev dette er en kapasitet i Hyosung deler til noe mere humane priser enn via importør leddet i Norge. Kan jo være en forklaring til "tvilsom" og dyre dele tilgang her på berget ?

Svar